FAA & TSA Testing Center
We are a PSI Testing Center
All FAA Knowledge Tests including Pilot, Controller, Mechanic, Drone Pilot, Flight Engineer, etc.
All FAA Tests: $160.00
TESTING REGISTRATION AND RULES EXPLAINED
(Blue text parts are LINKS to the Websites you’ll need to access)
- You’ll need to get an “FAA Tracking Number” (FTN) from the IACRA FAA website. This is NOT your certificate (license) number.
- Registration, scheduling, re-scheduling, and payment will now be made exclusively online, through PSI website: https://faa.psiexams.com/faa/login
- Or by calling PSI Help Desk at (844) 704-1487
- See below for a more detailed explanation of the process:
Step by step Test Registration, Scheduling , and Payment procedure:
- Go to the FAA IACRA website: https://iacra.faa.gov/IACRA/Default.aspx
- Log-in if you already have an IACRA account, or create an account if you don’t have one.
- If you have an IACRA account, login with your user id and password and get your FTN Number.
- If you already have any FAA certificate (license), you already have an FTN number, even if you don’t have an IACRA account, but your certificate (license) number IS NOT your FTN number.
- If you don’t have an IACRA account, you’ll have to create one. Go to the FAA IACRA website; at the top right corner click on “Register”, choose “applicant”, scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on “Agree to TOS and continue”. Type all information they ask, double check for errors, and submit. You’ll be given your FTN Number.
- Go to the FAA “Airman Testing” page for more information: https://www.faa.gov/training_testing/testing/acts/
- Go to the PSI website: https://faa.psiexams.com/faa/login
- You MUST have your FTN Number before this step.
- Create a PSI account. This account will be separate from the IACRA account. After entering the FTN, First, and Last Name, then PSI’s system will call out to FAA’s Integrated Airman Certification and Rating Application (IACRA) system. If it is an exact match, then you will be able to create the PSI account.
- Once you create the PSI Account, you will select the FAA Test
- Make sure you select our location (Nebraska Flight Center, Omaha Nebraska 68110), test date, test time, and make payment.
YOU MUST DO ALL THIS BEFORE YOU CAN TAKE THE TEST
The AOPA – EAA discount has been eliminated